EisnerAmper is seeking a Project Coordinator for our Mumbai office.
The Project Analyst/Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Director of Business Transformation. The Project Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Business Transformation project leads with various aspects of the project lifecycle. Some activities include project planning, the ability to evaluate and monitor project progress, and perform data analysis.
Strong organization skills, communication skills, influencing skills and managing multiple priorities are vital for this role.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business, management or accounting
- 5 + years’ work experience in Project Planning & Coordination
- Ability to synthesize various sets of information to bring informative insights
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills; manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, both independently and within a team
- Collaborative approach, ability to work with various teams and stakeholders
- Exceptional in business, excel and other technology tools
- Understanding of project management principles and methodology, preferred, not required
- Understanding of accounting firm business models and operations, preferred, not required
- Experience with agile technology development process preferred, not required.
Interested candidates can apply or directly share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention reference from www.curiosumportal.in when applying!