We are looking for a skilled and Intuitive Automotive Design Engineer to join our R&D team, major expectations from the candidate will be executing the research, Identity, defining, design the mechanical aspects of the scooter considering structural, aerodynamics, noise and vibration, cost, safety, Product lifecycle, and environmental factors.
- Designing and drawing 2d sketches and translating the images into 3d design and managing the product into a defined hierarchy of assembly process.
- Create system level DFMEA and ensure safety requirements.
- Should have appropriate knowledge about two-wheeler construction and geometrical relations.
- He will take part in the design and development process from ideation to production. He will have to make component-level assembly designs and should be able to perform analysis on single and multiple components.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams like manufacturing, sourcing, Electrical and business development.
- He will ensure that our designs meet all necessary design competencies. various tasks will be assigned including drafting blueprints, creating test prototypes, Report generation, and overseeing the manufacturing process at a later stage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) or equivalent experience in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering or any other relevant technical degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic drafting and designing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Structural analysis, surface designing, Vehicle kinematics and dynamics, Basic Aerodynamics, and Engineering Math.
- Knowledge of various Automobile assembly, design and structural components.
- Experience use designing software such as (CATIA, NX, Solidworks, AutoCAD).
- Experience to use Analysis software such as (Ansys and Solidworks).
- Experience in sketching and 3d designing and Rendering if necessary(Keyshot).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.