Opening for CAE/ Sr. CAE Engineer-Seating
• B.E. / B.Tech / M. Tech / M.E. ( Mechanical / Automobile / Design ) with proven academic record.
• Minimum 3-8 years of experience in Automotive Seating domain is a MUST.
• Minimum 3+ yrs experience in LS DYNA Analysis is a MUST.
• Hands on experience in Finite Element Analysis of automotive seating systems, sub-systems, components using Altair Hyperworks as Pre/Post Processor, LS-DYNA, MSC-NASTRAN, as solvers.
• A candidate must have a very good demonstrated experience in 2D/3D Meshing and Modeling, Modal Analysis, Non-Linear Static and Dynamic Crashworthiness analysis using various solver interfaces.
• Strong communication skills is a MUST. German language knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of comfort simulation will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of Visual Crash Dyna (ESI) and Oasys Primer, Animator and Abaqus Implicit would be added advantage.
• Basic knowledge of TS 16949 / ISO 14001 / EMS.