Why should you join us?
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with engineers who were instrumental in building India’s best Electric 2W product.
So, if you’re looking to learn and build with the best that the Indian EV industry has to offer and want to experience the joy of building, apply!
- High power / Low Power Battery Management System (BMS) is preferred
- Experience / Knowledge of charging standards such as ISO-15118, J1722.
- Experience in supervision of PCB layout for minimal stray inductance and capacitance, placement strategies for better manufacturability, power/signal plane definition, and EMC optimization.
- Experience with Solidworks for Schematic & PCB layout design
- Start to finish ownership of control boards and other electronics – from specification to design, prototype, and manufacturing.
- Experience with semiconductor selection (MOSFETs, ASICs and Diodes) and protection circuit design.
- Familiar with schematic capture and power converter circuit simulation tools.
- Experience in selection and use of DSPs, microcontrollers, and programmable logic devices and their peripheral circuitry (signal conditioning, board-level power supplies).
- Knowledge in environmental, reliability, and safety requirements for Automotive.
- Collaborate with BMS HW/FW engineering team to successfully design, validate and deploy testing tools
- Product level electrical design including component selection, branch circuit design, and insulation coordination.
Good to have:
- CAD Tools: Solidworks,
- Thermal Simulation – Ansys etc