Flux Auto builds Autonomous vehicle technology for commercial vehicles. We have been working on this technology since 4 years now and is a leading autonomous technology company in India. The hardware and software kit is integrated into existing fleets of commercial vehicles to enable driverless operations. Our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges every day. We work on both software side like perception, path planning, sensor fusion and hardware side like robotics, embedded systems and mechanical. We are currently working with clients in India, and North America.
Experience required: 2+ years. We want team members who are passionate about autonomous systems and changing transportation.
- Practical experience in implementing of adaptive control, optimal control, model predictive control (MPC).
- Experience with Robust both linear and non-linear controller design.
- Experience with C/C++ code implementation and testing for real time integration embedded system.
- Experience with dynamic vehicle modelling and analysis on Simulink
- Proper understanding of classical, modern and optimal control theory
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms
- Candidate should have experience in programming in C++ and Python with robust, safety-critical, efficient coding.
- Candidate should have experience with Object Orientated Programming
- Experience with version control using git
- Experience with ROS and ROS2 package creations and packages integration. Good understanding of Linux
- Skilled with software design, development and bug-fixing.
- Design simulation platforms to verify the model and control systems
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow
Good to Have:
- Good understanding of digital signal processing, digital filter design and state estimation.
- Understanding of deep learning concepts.
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Background in Optimal and learning-based control would be a strong plus
- Strong programming experience in writing production-grade safe C++ code.